Immigration DNA Test
- Fast Results (within 8 working days of samples received)
- Multilingual customer service
- Best price
- Testing 24 regions in each person (8 more than industry standard of 16)
A DNA immigration test is a paternity, maternity or kinship test conducted at the request of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection of Australia and performed by a NATA Accredited Laboratory such as DNA Solutions.
NATA Accredited DNA Solutions Laboratory specialises in DNA Tests for Immigration purposes accepted and recommended by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection. We are a leading DNA testing company that holds ISO Accreditation 17025 granted by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA). We can organise Immigration Paternity & Relationship DNA tests as requested by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
If you are applying for an Australian Visa, DNA Solutions is your fastest and most affordable option. We have been working worldwide with Embassies, Consulates and Migration Agents for the past 10 years ensuring the best outcome for our clients. We acknowledge how important this process is for you and for that reason we have immigration specialised staff to make this process as smooth as possible. Don’t wait any longer, contact us on 1800 000 362 to start your DNA Test with us!
What is “Letter of Offer?”
The Australian Department of Immigration & Border Protection may send a letter asking applicants or sponsors to undergo DNA test to confirm biological relationships (paternity test, maternity test, relationship testing) that letter is commonly known as “Letter of Offer”. If you have received a “Letter of Offer” from the Australian Department of Immigration & Border Protection contact us on 1800 000 362.
Complete your test in 5 easy steps
1. Send us a copy of your letter of offer via post or email
2. Receive by email or post our application forms to be filled out and returned to us
3. We will organize the sample collection (mouth swab) for the donors in Australia and overseas
4. All samples will be delivered to us and tested in our lab in Melbourne-Australia
5. Receive your results in 8 business days, a copy will be sent to the Department of Immigration & Border Protection
NB: We perform the test twice in case of non-paternity (exclusion).